Contact: 1300 78 99 78
MensLine Australia is the national telephone support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. The service is available from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The service is staffed by paid professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues.
• A safe and private place to talk about concerns
• Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support
• Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concerns
• Relevant information and linkage to other appropriate services and programs as required
MensLine Australia is for all men, all relationships. In particular it is for:
• Men who want to better manage a primary relationship difficulty and enhance an existing relationship with their wives, partners, children, work colleagues or the person next door
• Men who have concerns about being a dad and want to improve their parenting skills
• Men who are dealing with a separation or family breakdown and are at a loss as to how to manage this critical time appropriately
• Family members who are worried about a male family member, partner or friend.