What We Can Offer You
CLAN offers support to people who have grown up in Orphanages, Children's Home, Missions and Foster Care in Australia and New Zealand, or whose parents or other family members have had this experience.
Our support services include:
- Free counselling
- Helping you get state ward files and records
- Help to locate lost family members and friends
- Assistance with redress applications
- Support with Centrelink, Housing departments, police and courts
- Help in contacting other services
- A museum
- Newsletter (the Clanicle) where you can publish your story
- Social get-togethers in each State
- A library
- Up-to-date information on redress, prosecutions of paedophiles, and other public events
You can find more details about these services through the main menu items above.