Arltunga Mission

-

Arltunga

NORTHERN TERRITORY

AUSTRALIA

Provider :Roman Catholic Little Flower Mission

Year Opened :1942

Year Closed :1953

Arltunga Mission was opened in 1942 when the Roman Catholic Little Flower Mission was moved from Charles Creek to Arltunga, 100kms east of Alice Springs. It was run by the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart and the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart.