St. Augustine’s Orphanage

South Valley Road

Highton

VICTORIA

AUSTRALIA

Provider : Catholic Church

Year Opened : 1939

Year Closed : 1966

St Augustine's Orphanage was opened in 1939 by the Christian Brothers on a large farming property in Highton, Geelong. It accommodated boys aged between 9 and 16. In 1966, the Orphanage changed its name to St Augustine's Boys' Home.