How CLAN Can Help You With Redress
The National Redress Scheme began on the 1st of July, 2018.
CLAN will support you to apply and fill out your Redress Application. CLAN understands that writing the account of your abuse can be very difficult.
CLAN has Federal Government funding to provide you with free counselling, support, and information on Redress. Our support is for as long as you need it.
- CLAN will be there to support you before, during, and after Redress.
- CLAN supports ALL Care Leavers with Redress, not only CLAN Members
- If you are a Care Leaver who suffered child sexual abuse (crimes) that occurred in an Orphanage, Children's Home, Mission, Foster Care, or Holiday Hosts, CLAN encourages you to fill in a Redress form. We are here to help you.
- If you wish CLAN to help you with Redress, you can make CLAN your Nominee by filling out the National Redress Scheme Nominee Form and then send it back to CLAN.
- Contact CLAN today on 1800 008 774 to receive support
You can also call The National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377
- For a Redress Application Form
- Ask for a Redress Nominee form so that you can authorise CLAN to act on your behalf to the Redress Scheme.
Just fill in the Nominee Form and send it to CLAN:
PO Box 164
Georges Hall NSW 2198